Swarovski Insurance & Valuations
Swarovski Crystal Insurance Valuation Guides
- Valuation Information
- 48 page valuation guide 2012 covering retired and current Swarovski items in a pdf format.
- 48 page valuation guide 2012 covering retired and current Swarovski items in a excel format.
- One page valuation guide for annual, limited & Commemorative editions
- Valuation guide notes
Please also note that all these documents are available for download completely FREE OF CHARGE. They are intended for personal use only, and must not be used for any other purpose or rebranded in any way.
Exclusive Insurance Policy For Swarovski Collectors
- Accidental Loss & Damage
- Theft Cover
- Covers you anywhere in the UK
- No excess in the event of a claim
- Repairs are undertaken exclusively by Swarovski
- Swarovski make the decision whether an item is repairable or not and will only repair a piece if it can be returned in pristine condition.
- Replacement items are sourced either directly from Swarovski,or in the event the item has been retired, from The Crystal Lodge.
Please note that completing the form below means that your collection details are sent direct to the Insurers, and NOT to The Crystal Lodge – we do not even see a copy of it.